La maggior parte dei browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, ecc.) sono configurati per accettare i cookies. I cookies memorizzati sul disco fisso del tuo dispositivo possono comunque essere cancellati ed è inoltre possibile disabilitare i cookies seguendo le indicazioni fornite dai principali browser, ai link seguenti:
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies memorised on the hard drive of your device may in any case be cancelled. It is also possible to disable cookies by following the steps provided by the main browsers, available on the following links:
- Click on the Chrome menu in the toolbar of the browser.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the “Cookie” section, you can change the cookie settings.
To allow Safari to block cookies in iOS 8, touch Settings > Safari > Block cookies and choose “Always allow”, “Only allow from websites I visit”, “Only allow from current website” or “Block always”. In iOS 7 or less recent versions, choose “Never”, “of third parties and advertisers” or “Always”.
- Click on menu and select Preferences.
- Click on the Privacy panel.
- Under Chronology settings: click “use customised settings”.
- To activate the cookies, tick the box next to Accept cookies from websites; to disable them, remove the tick from the box.
- To open Internet Explorer, click on Start. Type Internet Explorer into the search box, then click on Internet Explorer from the list of results.
- Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy, and in Settings run the sliding bar upwards to block all cookies, or downwards to allow all, then click on OK.
- Blocking cookies might prevent some of the Web pages from being properly displayed.
Some cookies are needed to track and profile “behavioural advertising”. This address aims to provide a definition and explanation that all user types can find easy to understand. In short, behavioural advertising is a practice, based around online navigation, which allows brands to send advertising messages to users according to their interests. It is safe, transparent and geared towards giving you, the consumer, the power to control it. This link provides a thorough explanation of your online choices, and will help you understand how to deactivate behavioural advertising. http://www.youronlinechoices.com
To verify advertising cookies and manage them directly, visit this website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte/
It will allow you to activate and disable cookies from different companies individually through your browser.